Life Momento
I wish I could turn back the time and walk the hell away :)
nowhere to go T^T
Friday, February 22, 2013 | 11:34 PM | 0 comments

Hellas lover!
now... this is my first post for this year right? okayy. I'm sorry. there's too many things I need to do. anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR to my family, comrades and people around me ^^ 

actually I need to go to school. but... I got sick and need to stay home for 3 days T^T so I'll return to school on SUNDAY! I expected that had too many hw waiting for me :/ OHGODD. help me! please2. I don't wanna get sick!! I need to prepare for my coming exam next2 week. what can I do? nowadays, the weather keep changing. sometimes I can't tolerate with my own body for getting sick -,-
BTW, stay healthy people! don't get sick. time is too precious for us to let it go. to me, the things that I REALLY need is TIME because life is getting hard to achieve something :)

ohhh yaaa. before I forgot, did you see the picture above? that is my albums and my HelloKitty instax! hoho. I'm sorry fellas. I was late to inform you what I bought in VR and how my HelloKitty looks like ^^ these albums I got... in 10 days? if I'm not mistaken. a very big thanks to VR for your supergood service :D APPLAUSE! hohoho.

during my mc, I felt so lifeless ;( there's no other things I got to do plus plus plus my mom and dad and everyone is none at home! huaaaa T^T
I'm just playing games ALONE
TWITTERING alone
ALL ALONE

there's nothing else I can do. waiting for them coming home? okayyy. whatever. happy in every way!
GOTTOGO! babai :DD


Older Post | Newer Post