Life Momento
I wish I could turn back the time and walk the hell away :)
I'm back!
Thursday, May 30, 2013 | 7:48 AM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and HELLAS :DDD

Weeheeee. Hari ini saya nampak gembira? Ohhh. Tidakk. Saya sangat bermasalah kebelakangan ini :( Tapi apakan daya hidup ini perlu diteruskan juga. Hohoho. Oh yaa. Kamu kamu kamu tengok ini blog suda manyaakkk berubah kan? bohooo. Saya buat sendiri maa :DDD 

Haaaa. Saya hampir terlupa! Minta maaf ya sekalian alam baru hari ini saya hapdet belog ini. Maklum lah masa saya banyak dihabiskan dengan makan makan dan makan. HOMEWORKS? ohhhh. Tidak usah di-mentionkan ituu. Sudah pastinya saya belom mula :) Prep malam saya buat! HOLIDAY IS HOLIDAY

Okayy. Holiday had started! Hoorayyy. You know how happy I am? But there still got some PROBLEMS. Mmmm. How should I overcome it? Should I just sit down and let the dramas play-on? 
or should I just keep quiet?

I thought so many times! and I should back off and walk away from your life. You can live happily without me right? Okayy. I'll back off. THE END.

About this blog? I've wasted my precious 1 hour for fix it all -.-
Play with the codes and fortunately I'm not lost my memory about these codes. Hohoho. I was learning the codes 2 years ago and thanks God it works :D

Yaaaa. It's a bit mess. This is how I work *winkwink* 
p/s: steal my work, YOU DIE. I'm doing hard for this you know. I've wasted my ONE hour! 

See you next time, with love :)




Older Post | Newer Post